Y.S. Park Tint Comb Black
It is known as the shampoo comb.
It can be used during shampooing, treatments, hair coloring, hair styling, etc.
1) Comb stands upright on its own, without falling over. For this reason, if you are using it during a color process it will not dirty your station.
2) The base of the comb is square-shaped, so hair will not get stuck between the teeth. You can comb your hair smoothly without causing harm.
3) The upper tooth is shortened to make parting the hair easier (facilitates sectioning).
4) Holes were made at 1 cm intervals for use as a measuring instrument. The 1 cm distance between the holes in the spine of the comb allow for greater flexibility thus reducing tension on the scalp. However, strong teeth allow easy and smooth combing of the hair.
5) The row of teeth is divided into two sections; one for rough work, and one for fine detailing.
6) Made of super “Imido” plastic, which will prevent chemicals from services from penetrating into, and damaging the comb.
7) Y.S. Park uses an extremely durable plastic, which will not melt or get damaged due to high heat or friction.
8) “Imido” plastic, allow you to work for long periods of time without getting tired.
9) Texturized plastic gives a natural soft touch, similar to the feeling of natural leather.