Y.S. Park Carbon Cutting Comb
1) The row of teeth is divided into two sections; one for rough work, and one for fine detailing. No need to waste time switching combs!
2) The large teeth are round which gives the effect of combing with your fingers.
3) The large teeth are good for gradation and layering, while the thin teeth are fine detailing.
4) The lightweight of the comb and ridges on the back provide a firm grip and comfort for long use.
5) The upper tooth is shortened to make parting the hair easier (facilitates sectioning).
6) Holes were made at 1 cm intervals for use as a measuring instrument. The 1 cm distance between the holes in the spine of the comb allow for greater flexibility thus reducing tension on the scalp. However, strong teeth allow easy and smooth combing of the hair.
7) The row of teeth is divided into two sections; one for rough work, and one for fine detailing.
8) Made of super “Imido” plastic, which will prevent chemicals from services from penetrating into, and damaging the comb.
9) Y.S. Park uses an extremely durable plastic, which will not melt or get damaged due to high heat or friction.
10) “Imido” plastic, allow you to work for long periods of time without getting tired.
11) Texturized plastic gives a natural soft touch, similar to the feeling of natural leather.