BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC, a leading importer and manufacturer of professional hair beauty products was ranked #3 in Montreal and #26 in Canada as the fastest growing company by PROFIT guide 2015. Dubbed as The Next Generation Supplier, we are currently seeking the right candidate who is considering sharing their talents by joining our Montreal team as our Social Media Coordinator
Our core culture is best described as chaotic, but those who adapt will succeed. We are members of Generation Flux; we are fearless, agile, flexible, alert, and hyper which enables us to react to every change of our industry. Constant pressure to learn new things and adapt to new work situations have us welcome candidates who have positive attitudes, are self-motivated, resourceful, open-minded, autonomous, proactive, and passionate.
Location: Montreal, QC
Date Required: Immediate
Job Type: Full Time (M-F from 8:30am-5pm)
Career Level: Entry
Languages: English & French
Work Experience in related field: 1-3 years, Experience in the professional hair beauty industry is desired, but not necessary as we will provide full training. Previous experience in marketing and social media an asset.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage our Instagram accounts
- Manage our Facebook accounts
- Manage our Twitter accounts
- Content coordinator for sourcing bloggers and social media
- Content creator for our social media (pictures, original contents, videos)
- Establish, cultivate and maintain contact with the people from the industry and reply to their requests
- Work in junction with the Marketing & Sales Assistant to study social media accounts to optimize traffic, engagement to improve the visibility of the company
- Detect opportunities linked to PR and react to the actuality
- Assist the PR & Marketing Coordinator with building content for Magazines
- Maintain marketing and technical knowledge of all the company’s existing brands and associated products.
- Maintain knowledge of all the company’s existing network of customers, independent sales consultants, associated technical hair stylists and public relations consultants.
- At times, be able to work in conjunction with our associated technical hair stylist to professionally respond to technical questions form prospects and also our company’s existing network of customers.
- Work in collaboration with our sales, education and artistic team to assist in promotional events, trade shows, and educations courses.
- You must have the ability to quickly grasp concepts and processes
- Be highly organized and know how to manage social media efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Computer knowledge with strong proficiency with MS office is a necessity
We at BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC. have a love for the hair beauty industry, genuinely use every product we sell (not to mention our great employee discount) and do what it takes to get the job done with a true sense of style and creative flair.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]