BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC , a leading importer and manufacturer of professional hair beauty products was ranked #3 in Montreal and #26 in Canada as the fastest growing company by PROFIT guide 2015. Dubbed as The Next Generation Supplier, we are currently seeking the right candidate who is considering sharing their talents by joining our Montreal team as our Category Manager .
Our core culture is best described as chaotic, but those who adapt will succeed. We are members of Generation Flux; we are fearless, agile, flexible, alert, and hyper which enables us to react to every change of our industry. Constant pressure to learn new things and adapt to new work situations have us welcome candidates who have positive attitudes, are self-motivated, resourceful, open-minded, autonomous, proactive, and passionate.
The Category / Brand Manager will be responsible to managing all of the product categories, information, and specs of a variety of SKUS sold. This includes creating and maintaining databases, as well as uploading and sharing this information to various recipients and through various venues.
Division: Marketing & Sales
Date Required: January 2017
Job Type: Full Time (M-F from 8:30am-5pm)
Career Level: Entry
Education : University Degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Languages: English / French
Work Experience in related field: 1-2 year
- Strong sense of initiative, analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Perfect communication skills in both English and French, written and spoken;
- Excellent memory, organizational and time management skills;
- Critical ability to adapt to a very highly dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Able to manage a large number of product skus and various categories
- Computer Savvy : Website updates
- Softwares : Excel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage product categories
- Organize and maintain product information
- Organize and maintain product images
- Create and organize product spec sheets
- Provide requested information to various departments and to clients
- Upload product information to company websites
- Provide support to the sales team in preparation of customer presentations & promotional activities;
- Keep abreast on all industry regulations and trends;
- Participate in sales meetings, seminars, product training, trade shows, etc.;
We at BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC. have a love for the hair beauty industry, genuinely use every product we sell (not to mention our great employee discount) and do what it takes to get the job done with a true sense of style and creative flair.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]