LAKME CANADA – NATIONAL EDUCATION MANAGER – MASTER COLORIST
Seeking mid-career licensed beauty professionals looking to take the reins of their business and build a brand that embodies their talent, skill, and personality.
LAKME CANADA, one of the most innovative and fastest growing brands in professional beauty, is hiring a NATIONAL Education Manager to oversee education strategy, the in-field education force and salon events. This dynamic and entrepreneurial individual will lead the brand’s education focus, on and offline, and work with Sales, Marketing and Creative to develop programs that support the company growth objectives.
Travel extensively to teach the latest trends in color, corrective color, and color formulation. Your combination of technical excellence, artistic vision, and sensitivity to learning styles has made you one of the most highly sought teachers in the industry :
Education: Leads education and the on-going learning & development of hair stylists: master classes; advanced skill seminars; and oversee certification programs.
Service Experience: Oversees services performed by hairstylist in their salon to ensure all services meet customer’s expectations and LAKME standards are followed.
Creative Vision: Leads the creative direction of Lakme Canada and pushes the boundaries of hair design by inspiring creativity and artistry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the overall education strategy and focus for LAKME hair care in Canada, in alignment with brand goals and objectives
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Creative to drive innovative learning programs, events and experiences that support sales growth and brand expansion
- Develop a comprehensive system of learning for cut, color and style education using creative directors, field education team, distributor salon consultants and media
- Set standards for motivating, evaluating and updating LAKME Educator team. Includes developing their ownership of strong technical skills, product knowledge and presentation
- Oversee regional trainings and Educator Prep Classes along with helping to direct distributor and salon-based education events
- Work with marketing on testing new products with education team
- Support the planning and execution of corporate event, annually
- Participate in sales meetings, as needed
- Collaborate with public relations and social media team, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent technical skills with 5 years or more of precision cutting and coloring experience
- Top Colorist. Recognized as a leading color educator for professional stylists – Won Awards as a Colorist. Comfortable working on diverse hair. Experience in artistry education
- Expert in public speaking & presenting to live audiences of varying sizes, previous experience in hosting leading industry shows. Comfortable talking in front of a large audience
- Passionate about the Fashion and Beauty industry
- A confident leader with the ability to influence others
- Researches new technology and techniques, introduces new services, products and treatments
- Leads artistic team through fashion trend
- A valid Cosmetology license
- Certifications in a color brand – LAKME preferably
- Strongly Proficient in Microsoft Office, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint, along with solid understanding of media
We at BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC. have a love for the hair beauty industry, genuinely use every product we sell (not to mention our great employee discount) and do what it takes to get the job done with a true sense of style and creative flair.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]