BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC , a leading importer and manufacturer of professional hair beauty products was ranked #3 in Montreal and #26 in Canada as the fastest growing company by PROFIT guide 2015. Dubbed as The Next Generation Supplier, we are currently seeking the right candidate who is considering sharing their talents by joining our Montreal team as our Order Entry / Accountant Assistant .
Our core culture is best described as chaotic, but those who adapt will succeed. We are members of Generation Flux; we are fearless, agile, flexible, alert, and hyper which enables us to react to every change of our industry. Constant pressure to learn new things and adapt to new work situations have us welcome candidates who have positive attitudes, are self-motivated, resourceful, open-minded, autonomous, proactive, and passionate.
JOB SPECS Division: Accounting
Date Required: January 2017
Job Type: Full Time (M-F from 8:30am-5pm)
Career Level: Entry
Education : Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Languages: English / French
Work Experience in related field: 1 year
- Strong sense of initiative, analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Perfect communication skills in both English and French, written and spoken;
- Organizational and time management skills are a must;
- Critical ability to adapt to a very highly dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to provide excellent customer care to internal and external customers;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Softwares : Quickbook and Excel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive mails and enter bills. Report to the Accounting / Operation Manager
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions. Generate payment reports on a weekly basis.
- Manage Petty cash.
- Process employee’s expenses reports on a monthly basis.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits. Collect and organize corporate Visa Card receipts and post to excel spreadsheets on a monthly basis.
- Order entry management.
- Monitor purchase orders by verifying quantities, pricing and shipping dates. Report to the Purchasing Manager.
- Process CC payment and issue invoices.
- Account receivable. Supervise credit application and updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices. Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history and credit line. Report to the Account Coordinator.
- Coordinate shipping arrangements. Report to the Warehouse Manager.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We at BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC. have a love for the hair beauty industry, genuinely use every product we sell (not to mention our great employee discount) and do what it takes to get the job done with a true sense of style and creative flair.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]