BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC, a leading importer and manufacturer of professional hair beauty products was ranked #24 in Canada as the fastest growing company by PROFIT guide 2014. Dubbed as The Next Generation Supplier, we are currently seeking the right candidate who is considering sharing their talents by joining our part-time Educational team as a West Coast Educator for LAKME Canada.
Constant pressure to learn new things and adapt to new work situations have us welcome candidates who have positive attitudes, are self-motivated, resourceful, open-minded, autonomous, proactive, and passionate.
Become a certified hairstylist in Lakme color
Attend the International Training Summit with RAUNEL NOVAES – Creative Director & International Training Manager from LAKME STUDIO on Tuesday March 21, 2017 in Edmonton
LAKME CANADA a brand new professional hair care color line out of Barcelona, Spain is looking for a Part Time Educator for Western Canada. This position includes travel within the 4 provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. You will conduct classes and assist new LAKME CANADA clients in learning our philosophy. You will be educating and training salon professionals as a hair color specialist for LAKME CANADA. We are recruiting dedicated salon professionals to help spread this new and exciting message!
Division: Education & Sales
Location: West Coast
Date Required: ASAP
Work Experience in related field: 1-2 years
Job Type: Part Time (Event Base)
Duties and Responsibilities
The goal of an educator is to offer support through education that produce sales. The following are job functions & responsibilities to help reach these goals:
- Support Lakme product awareness through focus days, color blitz events and social media
- Assist in sales meetings with our Sales Support Manager
- Conduct distributor education classes
- Conduct salon education classes, cluster workshops
- Represent the brand in ABA professional salons and other events upon request (including platform work)
- Submit an educator function report for each class conducted or focus day
- Maintain an image criteria provided by LAKME CANADA (Professional attire required)
- Attend all education updates or meetings (including in LAKME HQ in Barcelona, Spain – upon request)
- Computer Literate
- Cosmetologist License
- Allow opportunity in growing as a knowledgeable educator (weekends must be available upon request)
- Valid Driver’s License
We at BACKSTAGE COMMERCE INC. have a love for the hair beauty industry, genuinely use every product we sell (not to mention our great employee discount) and do what it takes to get the job done with a true sense of style and creative flair.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to